Founder & Clinical Director
Certified Speech-Language Pathologist (Speech-Language & Audiology, Canada)
Registered Speech-Language Pathologist (CSHHPBC, Canada)
Honorary Clinical Supervisor at University of Hong Kong (2014-2016)
Member of Hong Kong Association of Speech Therapists (HKAST)
Member of the Board of Committee for The Hong Kong Association of Speech Therapists (2018-2019, 2019-2020)
Zoe received a Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology from University of British Columbia, Canada, and has over 9 years of experience providing assessment and therapy to children with complex needs within a multidisciplinary team approach. Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, Zoe has served children and families with diverse language and cultural backgrounds in Vancouver, Calgary and Hong Kong.
Zoe began her career in Canada, working at numerous public and private healthcare settings such as Alberta Health Services, BC Centre for Ability, Developmental Disabilities Association, Down Syndrome Research Foundation, Vancouver Coastal Health, Vancouver General Hospital (Neurosciences), Pivot Point Family Growth Centre, and Chatham Speech and Language Services. After relocating to Hong Kong in 2014, Zoe provided clinical services at well-known non-profit organizations such as Watchdog Early Education Centre and Rainbow Project Learning Centre.
Zoe has extensive experience working with children with a variety of communication disorders, including apraxia of speech, articulation disorders, attention deficit, auditory processing difficulties, delayed or disordered language development, stuttering, Down Syndrome, autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities and cleft lip/palate. She has a strong passion and expertise in working with children with autism spectrum disorder and related social and behavioral challenges.
Aside from providing speech and language services for children, Zoe became an Honorary Clinical Supervisor at University of Hong Kong (Division of Speech and Hearing Sciences) from 2014-2016 to provide clinical placement opportunities and supervising students in clinical practicum. She is currently a committee member of the Hong Kong Association of Speech Therapists (https://speechtherapy.org.hk/About-Us.html).
- Master of Science in Speech and Language Pathology, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts in Speech Sciences and Psychology, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Trained as The Incredible Years® Child Group Leader for Small Group Dinosaur Program
- Trained in PROMPT approach
- Certified provider of TalkTools® by Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson
- Level 1: Three-Part Treatment Plan for Oral-Placement Therapy
- Level 2: Oral Placement Therapy: Assessment & Program Plan Development
- Certified provider of Lidcombe Program: Behavioural treatment for stuttering
- Certified provider of Beckman Oral Motor Assessment and Intervention
- Certified provider of Beckman Oro-facial Deep Tissue Release
- Certified provider of More Than Words® – Hanen Program for Parents of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Certified to implement the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Qualified examiner of the Hong Kong Cantonese Articulation Test (HKCAT)
- Qualified examiner of the Hong Kong Cantonese Oral Language Assessment Scale (HKCOLAS)
- Qualified examiner of Cantonese Spoken Word Recognition Test (CanSWORT)